Enhancing Industrial Safety, Environmental Protection and Risk Management in Serbia by means of dedicated Training, Education and Technology Transfer
Finished: May 2010
ESPRiT project has resulted with
- 14 training modules in the area of industrial safety and risk management have been developed, plus one "train the trainer" module
- 21 instances of the training courses held with over 800 participants
- 25 participants certified as Senior Risk Assessor or Risk Examiner
- 17 participants passed final exam for ESPRiT trainers
- 30+ participants of one week study visit to German companies
- 5 participants of four-week on-the-job training in Germany
- two refineries have improved their performance for over 20% according to the result of management system self evaluation
- two faculties on Belgrade and Novi Sad universities have introduced ESPRiT modules in regular education program.
Contribution of the project to the personal competences was evaluated as "very significant" by project participants.
Based on project success indicators, DEG has issued the statement that the project goals
“…to establish an infrastructure in Serbia allowing education, training and certification of experts in the field of HSE have been achieved and exceeded...”.